Thursday, March 13, 2014

WLAN Professionals Conference Videos Posted

Videos of presentations from the WLAN Professionals Conference that occurred Feb. 10-12th in Austin, TX have now been posted by Keith Parsons and the Prime Image Media team. The conference was chalk-full of great content, both technical and business focused, by some of the best experts in the industry!

I had the honor of presenting a session titled "Going Beyond RF Coverage: Designing for Capacity." The topic is about how to define, measure, and plan for capacity needs for ALL wireless networks (not just high-density environments - for which no commonly accepted definition even exits). I provided a bit of background on why I decided to give my presentation on this topic in my previous blog "Mind the Gap in Your WLAN Design" and you can download the full presentation and related material.

Check it out!


WLAN Pros Summit 2014 | Andrew Von Nagy Beyond RF Coverage 1 from Keith R. Parsons on Vimeo.

Be sure to check out all of the great presentations from the event on the WLAN Pros website and Keith's Vimeo channel!

Cheers,
Andrew

2 comments:

  1. An interesting talk. Thanks. I think I heard that the slides would be posted somewhere. If that's right, where can I find 'em?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim,
    You can find the presentation slides in PDF form here:
    http://www.revolutionwifi.net/p/downloads.html

    Cheers,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete